"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live. If I was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show I know it's not much but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you and you can tell everybody this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words: How wonderful life is while you're in the world."
junio 02, 2013
Las amo!
"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live. If I was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show I know it's not much but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you and you can tell everybody this is your song. It may be quite simple but now that it's done. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words: How wonderful life is while you're in the world."
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas + Populares
-
Porque me diste la vida y me entregaste tu amor . Porque velaste mis sueños y modelaste mi corazón . Porque escuchabas mis dudas y tu...
-
El escenario es como una lupa. Se ve n los rincones mas ocultos d el alma .
-
GRACIAS + de 7.777 VISITAS
-
¿Qué tiene el silencio? ¿Porqué uno reza en silencio? ¿Porqué el dolor es amigo del silencio? Amar en silencio tiene un dejo de tristeza...
-
No critiques mis errores porque puede que algún día esos mismos errores los cometas tú.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario